Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Team Members
- Front Line Staff & Business Professionals
- Analyse This: How to perform a quick effective needs analysis and prepare presentation/speaking topic outlines, and flow of main ideas/messages
- The Grand Entrance: Learn how to create a powerful opening
- Who am I speaking to? Build your knowledge about the audience, and choose the best delivery technique to get their buy-in
- EI: Your Best Defence: Learn core Emotional Intelligence skills and how to use them effectively for your presentations and public speaking opportunities
- Get ready! Prepare for questions before you know what those questions will be.
- Communicate and Relate: Understand the basics of designing the presentation content using simple techniques for relaying information in a comprehensive and structured manner
- Unravel the 'simple' truth: Simplify complicated topics and reach out to your audience
- Power Talk: Learn to speak with confidence, how to use the right vocabulary, tone and body language to keep your audience engaged
- Connect with the Audience: How to use positive facilitation skills to connect and involve the audience
- Make Jitters a no-show: Arm yourself against common nervousness and public speaking jitters, and learn how to overcome them with ease
- Go easy on the eyes: Understand the basics of visual appeal in presentations and how to use text, photos and videos in PowerPoint for maximum impact
- Time out: Understand when and how to debrief as needed
- Charm them! Use humour, questions, and discussion for an enriching audience experience
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Overcome your fears, anxiety and present with confidence - go from nervous to confident
- Structure, prepare and deliver effective and powerful presentations
- Ensure your key points and messages are put across
- Deliver professionally, with style and impact
- Develop your presentation skills, quickly and efficiently
- Learn to control and use your voice, sound interesting and achieve results
- Earn the respect of colleagues and your audience.
- 3-4 video recorded sessions
- 3-4 individualised one to one coaching sessions
- 2 Certified Facilitators (Trainer and Coach).
Jobs roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Polish Your Presentation Style through Coaching-based Scenarios
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.