- Locations: Building 7094, Area C, 17th St., off 9th St., El Mokattam, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 2 Days
- To Perfect Coaching Skills for First Line and Middle Managers
Who should attend
- First Line and Middle Managers
- Utilize effective, practical coaching and mentoring techniques.
- Build on your leadership style for greater effectiveness.
- Utilize the strengths of your leadership style with your employees and team.
- Implement positive mentoring skills in order to assist staff to reach their potential and grow to the next level.
- Identify motivation techniques to inspire your team to peak performance.
- Establish a high-energy, positive work environment that fosters teamwork and focuses on results.
- Use an easy, step-by-step method for providing feedback to team members and get positive behavior change and growth results.
About MERL Egypt
MERL is a leading international provider of training and consultancy.
We are committed to increasing your competitive edge through the provision of excellent management training and skills
Our experience and professional consulting strengths include an extensive knowledge of private industry, business and government enterprises.
Our unique facilitative approach takes into account cultural and organizational systems to enable superior results..
In the world of today, it is not simply a case of having necessary professional skills; people must develop interpersonal skills alongside their ability
to handle the changes brought about by technological progress.
MERL aims to make a difference.
The need for leading-edge training has never been as important; it is the basis upon which performance can be measured in an increasingly competitive market place.
MERL is a training and consulting company dedicated to increasing our clients competitive edge through the improved performance of their human and capital assets. We aspire to make significant and lasting improvements in our clients strategic focus and business performance.See all MERL Egypt courses