- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
For midlevel and management staff with a need to learn or improve their coaching and feedback skills.
Participants will learn the essential skills of effective coaching and feedback covering topics including:
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- Questioning assumptions
- The GROW model of coaching (Goal setting, Reality, Objectives, Will do)
- The importance of feedback and what makes good, constructive feedback
- Strategies for delivering difficult feedback
- Successful feedback frameworks (including the six step model for giving performance feedback)
This is an interactive course with role plays and group activities to allow
participants to practice coaching and feedback skills and gain the confidence to use them in the workplace.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses