- Locations: Jebel Ali
- Duration: 5 weeks (50 hours)
- Timings Flexible
The CMT and CFTe certificates represent the financial industry’s highest standard of proficiency in the science and art of technical analysis. They are issued by the Market Technicians Association (MTA) in the US and the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) in the UK respectively.
Who is this course for?
- Financial Service Professionals
- Bankers and Financial brokers
- Market Analysts
What will I learn?
- Theory and History
- Market Indicators
- Trend Analysis
- Chart and Pattern Analysis
- Selection and Decision
- System Testing Money Management
- Bar charts and Chart patterns
- Moving averages and Reversal patterns
- Candle charts and candle patterns.
- Point and figure charts
- Dow Theory
- Trend, Support and Resistance
- Consolidation and Corrections
- Basic elements of Gann Theory and Elliott Wave Theory.
- Fibonacci series and Cycles
- Relative performance and Momentum indicators
- Volume, Breadth, and Sentiment indicators.
- Market Profile and Investor psychology
- Ichimoku Charts
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Learn from certified CMT and CFTe professionals
- Receive structured training in technical analysis
- Receive study guides and exam prep material
- Advance your career in financial industry
- Improve your job prospects as a financial analyst
- Receive a “Certified Technical Analysis Professional” (CTAP) Certificate from Market trader Academy USA
Hatim El Atabani, is MTA’s MD and has 19 years of experience in various finance and trading related fields. Mr.Atabani has been a FX and equities trader and was in charge of executing the trades of some of the most prominent global financial institutions such as Morgan Stanley, Deutsch Bank, Barclays Capital and Goldman Sachs.
Amro Zakaria is a trader with over 14 years of experience in global markets and brokerage operations. Mr. Zakaria worked as a regional director for 9 years at two of the largest global brokerage firms, one of which is publically traded on the NYSE. Mr. Zakaria is a frequent guest speaker in capital markets related conferences and financial media like CNBC.
Shaun Overton has over 8 years of experience and specialises in programming automated trading strategies for the financial markets. Shaun will focus on strategy development and improvement, which will cover trade robots and systems, automated money management, optimization, backtesting, scalping robots, Abgar scoring method, and the 89-13 breakout system.
About Market Trader Academy
About Market Trader Academy
Market Trader Academy is a New York based edu- cational institute that is registered with and accredited by the International Ac- creditation Organization (IAO) and the American Association for Career and Tech- nical Education (ACTE). Furthermore, Market Trader Academy is a member of the US Chamber of Commerce.
The Global Markets Program Professional Series is designed to educate participants on the world’s largest and most active international financial markets. The program explores how these markets work and why they are so heavily traded.
The focus of the series is to train attendees to recognize and exploit advantages in the global markets by learning to invest and trade successfully in each market. In addition, attendees will learn how to use their market knowledge to mitigate the risks to conventional business that can arise from global economic developments.
The Professional Series provides participants with a higher level of analytical skills based on fundamental and technical analysis as well as practical trading and risk management strategies.See all Market Trader Academy courses