- Price TBA
- Duration 116 Hours
- Locations Tahrir St, ElDokki.
After CMA Certificate completion, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to work across the breadth and depth of the entire accounting process within organizations
- Prove proficiency in decision-making, planning, and control functions
- Distinguish from peers and increase credibility and productivity
- Expand career options and get greater earning potential
What is CMA?
- The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance.
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Financial Analysts and Finance Managers
- Finance Controllers and Treasurers
- Senior Accountants and Budget Analysts
- Staff Accountants and Cost Accountants
- Vice Presidents (VP)
- The CMA is unique among professional and academic credentials, designed specifically for accounting and financial management professionals in business.
- Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – essential skills sought after by successful organizations and their financial team leaders.
- Whether you want to enhance your value within your current organization—or expand your career potential—the CMA is the key to maximizing your professional potential.
- Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
A- Cost Management: (20%)
- Cost and variance measures, responsibility centers and reporting segments, performance measures.
B- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting: (30%)
- Budgeting concepts, forecasting techniques, budgeting methodologies, annual profit plan and supporting schedules, top-level planning and analysis
C- Performance Management : (20%)
- Factors to be analyzed for control and performance evaluation including revenues, costs, profits, and investment in assets; variance analysis based on flexible budgets and standard costs; responsibility accounting for revenue, cost, contribution and profit centers; key performance indicators; and balanced scorecard.
D- Internal controls: (15%)
- Corporate governance; internal control risk; internal control environment, procedures, and standards; responsibility and authority for internal auditing; types of audits; assessing the adequacy of the accounting information system controls; and business continuity planning.
E- External Financial Reporting Decisions: (15%)
- Preparation of financial statements: balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in equity, statement of cash flows; valuation of assets and liabilities; operating and capital leases; impact of equity transactions; revenue recognition; income measurement; major differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.