- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 to 4 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the essential Certified Management Accounting terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CMA ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CMA ® Guide and 3000 practice exam questions. You also receive the Campus Education CMA ® attendance Certificate .
The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance.
The CMA is tailor made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 30,000 credentialed peers worldwide.
(Part 1) Financial Planning, Performance and Control:
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting (30%).
- Performance Management (25%).
- Cost Management (25%).
- Internal Controls (15%).
- Professional Ethics (5%.)
(Part 2) Financial Decision Making:
- Financial Statement Analysis (25%).
- Corporate Finance (25%).
- Decision and Analysis and Risk Management (25%).
- Investment Decisions (20%).
- Professional Ethics (5%) .
- The CMA certificates are ideal for individuals who work in the areas of accounting, financial analysis, finance or management.
- The syllabus of the exam is practically based and almost all of the topics on the exam are relevant to the work that is performed by accountants.
- Additionally, the broad accounting and costing base in the certificate is ideal for managers and others in positions of responsibility.
Establish management accounting as a recognized profession by identifying the role of the management accountant and financial manager, the underlying body of knowledge, and course of study by which such know-ledge is acquired.
Encourage higher educational standards in the management accounting field.Establish an objective measure of an individual’s knowledge and competence in the field of management accounting.
Encourage continued professional development by management accountants.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses