- Locations: Safety Training and Consultants Center P.O.Box 21214 Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Duration: 2 Days
We have designed the Skills Proficiency awards to provide a broad introduction to essential practical skills for those undergoing training or employed in these areas of work. We do not say the amount of time a candidate would need to carry out the Programme. We award certificates and diplomas for gaining and showing skills by whatever mode of study, and not for periods of time spent in study
- To give guidelines and technical requirements for scaffolding.
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Adopt safe procedures for themselves and others
- Maintain and sharpen tools
- Select and use tools in a correct and safe manner
- Interpret construction drawings of scaffolding
- Develop basic scaffolding erection and dismantling techniques.
Written and Practical Exam
This course is design for Scaffold team, Site Supervisors, Scaffolding Inspector, and HSE professionals. Construction workers who need to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding and associated equipment.
Duties and responsibilities of competent scaffolders as per industry standards.
- Duties and responsibilities
- Methods of hazard prevention
- Safe use of simple scaffold platforms.
- Faults, possible hazards and dangerous practices
- Purpose and use of barriers and warning signs/lights
- Purpose of using protective clothing and safety equipment
- Different types of toxic materials.
- Effects, preventive and remedial actions to be taken in the case of exposure to toxic materials
- TYPES of BASIC SCAFFOLDING
Safe Working Practices and Conditions
- Safe working practices to prevent hazards
- Inspection for faults
- Safety barriers around scaffold platforms
- Use protective clothing and safety equipment
- Maintain and Use tool safely
- Erect and Dismantle Basic Scaffolding Safely
- Interpret information provided in scaffolding drawings
- Mark out area to erect scaffold as per the drawing
- Check the stability of the ground/foundation/base on which scaffold will be erected.
- Safely erect basic scaffolding in compliance with industry standards
- Dismantling and selecting different tools required for dismantling scaffolding components.
About Safetry Training & Consultants Center
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses