- Duration: 17 days
- Timings 8.30am - 4.30pm
Trainers who have previous qualifications of training who want to improve their knowledge and skills.
What will I learn?
- Identifying learners needs to plan and prepare learning
- Delivering lessons and assess outcomes
- Learning new teaching methods
- Learn by watching a proffesional train with another learner
- Train other students while proffesional mentors
- E learning in teaching
- Learn to be an organized trainer
About Polyglot Institute
Established in 1975, Polyglot Institute Oman llc was responsible for pioneering vocational training within the Sultanate, and this was recognized with the institute becoming classified as a Grade ‘A’ Institute by the Ministry of Manpower.
We were also presented with the Certificate of Excellence in Training by the Adult Learning Inspectorate (ALI – UK), first awarded in 2001. With commitment to quality paramount, Polyglot holds the internationally acclaimed Quality Management System Certificate ISO 9001:2008 – becoming the first Institute in the Sultanate to achieve this.See all Polyglot Institute courses