Effective communication skills for conflict situations are an integral part of any customer facing job role and vitally important to business success. That’s why training your staff to avoid and resolve conflict just makes good business sense.
This qualification is designed to provide an introduction to the key principles of conflict handling, these knowledge based qualifications give students an insight into business. This is also to develop the skills of learners that are interested in entering or are already in a customer service or sales related position.
Employees who complete this qualification will be able to take pride in their positive contribution to the bottom line through:
- Knowledge that can be directly applied in working environments
- An improved understanding of business operations
- And an appreciation of the importance of improved communication skills
For employers, research has shown that education and development have a positive effect on staff retention and operational efficiency.
By having staff complete this easily accessible qualification, employers will also potentially benefit from:
- Increased customer retention through improved service
- Improved revenue generation
- Enhanced team dynamics
- And improved staff communication
During the programme learners will cover:
- Understanding the meaning and causes of conflict
- Internal and external customer conflict
- The cost of conflict
- Resolving conflict
- Communicating effectively during conflict
- Preventing conflict through communication
- Avoiding conflict across a wide range of industry sectors
The qualification helps employees recognize potential conflict situations and gives them the knowledge to diffuse them. Learners will also understand the importance to the business of successfully handling conflict and will gain more confidence in their knowledge of conflict and conflict resolution.