- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Help Desk Support course provides help desk representatives with the skills required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve user issues faster, prevent issues from reoccurring and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of user issues within a XenApp or XenDesktop 7.x environment. Students will leave class with the ability to troubleshoot user issues, including interpreting user needs, asking the proper questions to resolve common issues, and applying documentation practices when troubleshooting to ensure a smooth transition when escalation is necessary.
- Complete help desk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within their scope in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/inpidual
- Ensure issues are fully resolved and steps are taken to prevent them from reoccurring
- Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem.
- Module 1: Supporting XenApp and XenDesktop as a Help Desk Representative
- Module 2: Configuring Citrix Receiver and Using Citrix StoreFront
- Module 3: Researching Issues with Citrix Studio
- Module 4: Printing in a XenApp and XenDesktop Environment
- Module 5: Resolving Issues Using Citrix Director
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses