- Locations: Mishref
- Duration: 5 Days
This course provides learners with the skills necessary to monitor, maintain, optimize and troubleshoot Citrix XenApp 6.5 environments running on Windows Server 2008 R2 software. Learners are introduced to the tools used to monitor the XenApp farm, record farm activity and generate reports. In addition, learners take away the skills needed to maintain data and server integrity and to scale, optimize and troubleshoot the XenApp farm. This course encourages learning by doing and includes many hands-on exercises that reinforce and expand on the course content.
This course is intended for IT professionals, such as server, network, and system administrators familiar with Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2008 R2 environments. System engineers, analysts, consultants, architects and Citrix partners are appropriate candidates for this course. Existing XenApp administrators, especially those with basic XenApp 6.5 experience and those who are interested in achieving CCAA or CCEE certifications, are ideal candidates.
- The following are preparatory recommendations for this course:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with Remote Desktop Services
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Working knowledge of the architecture and administrative tasks associated with Citrix XenApp 6.5
- CXA-206-1 Citrix XenApp 6.5 Basic Administration
- Basic knowledge of XenServer, EdgeSight, Branch Repeater and XenDesktop
Topics covered in this course include:
- Troubleshooting the XenApp environment
- Scaling the XenApp environment
- Creating farm redundancy
- Maintaining the XenApp environment
- Optimizing the XenApp environment
- Optimizing printing
- Monitoring XenApp with standard utilities
- Monitoring XenApp with EdgeSight
- Securing XenApp
This instructor-led training course provides interactive presentations, discussion and practical application through hands-on labs and group activities.
About Nahda Modern Institute
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses