- Duration: 1 Month
In this course, you learn the essential CISSP CBK® terminology, tools and techniques required to pass the CISSP® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CISSP CBK® Guide , You also receive the Campus Education CISSP® attendance Certificate .
- The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) demonstrates a globally recognizes standard of competence provided by the (ISC)²which covers critical topics in security today , including cloud computing , mobile security , application development security, risk management and more.
- CISSP recognizes information security leaders with the knowledge and experience to design, develop, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
- Security Consultant.
- Security Analyst.
- Security Manager.
- Security Systems Engineer.
- IT Director/Manager.
- Chief Information Security Officer.
- Security Auditor.
- Director of Security.
- Security Architect.
- Network Architect.
Best-practice information security management practices, including IS technical skills, risk management and business continuity planning.
- Access control and physical security.
- Security architecture for applications and networks.
- Overview of CISSP certification requirements and basic security knowledge
- Access control systems and methodology
- Telecommunications, Network and Internet Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses