The Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) Certificatation Certified International Securities and Investments is designed to meet the requirements of inpiduals working in the securities and derivatives markets who need to obtain Financial Services Authority (FSA) Approved Person status. Each year more than 5,000 candidates take the Certificate in Securities and more than 2,000 candidates take the Certificate in Derivatives.
AIAL is well established in preparing candidates for these exams. Our pass rates speak for themselves. We understand the industry and we've got first hand knowledge of the exams. Every one of our trainers has sat the exams. So they know how you're feeling. They draw on their experience to make classes memorable and to make the course content relevant to your job.
We've developed flexible study options and diagnostic learning tools to help you study at times convenient to you. The pass prediction indicator on our portal tracks your performance and shows you where you've studied enough and areas you should focus on. And you'll receive our study manuals. We are recognised as some of the best in the business. We've accredited by CISI organization and we spend months making sure that the course content is up to date, relevant and interesting.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
- Chartered Institute for Accountants & Auditor (CIAA - USA) CIAA USA is an accreditation body that is recognized internationally with areas of practice, including accounting, auditing, finance, and consulting.
- HIGH AUTHORITY COUNCIL FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (HACCA) HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Qualifications required to sit for CICA Exam vary between state boards of accountancy.
- FSA Financial Regulations
- Principles of Financial Regulation
- Financial Derivatives
- Corporate Finance Regulation
- Corporate Financial Technical Foundations
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses