- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
The Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking (CWMN) course introduces the Cisco Lightweight Outdoor Mesh Access Point. The course provides a technology overview, design and deployment options, and product configuration with hands on labs.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explore how to create a mesh network
- Review basic controller configuration and wireless LAN configuration
- Demonstrate how to install access points
- Examine the requirements necessary for designing a wireless mesh network
- Explore various verification and troubleshooting tools and commands.
- Describing the Cisco Wireless Mesh Solution
- Configuring a WLAN Controller
- Installation, Configuration, and Maintenance of Mesh Networks
- Wireless Mesh Design Requirements
- Verifying and Troubleshooting
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses