- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course teaches you how to effectively use the suite of Cisco Unified Communications products, Cisco Unified Operations Manager, Cisco Unified Service Monitor and Cisco 1040 Sensors to managed unified communications.
This course is aimed at network administrators, network operators and system administrators who need to know how to use the suite of Cisco Unified Communications products in their network environment.
Use the following products to manage Cisco Unified Communication networks consisting of Cisco Unified CallManager, Cisco Unified CallManager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco Unity Express and more
- Course Introduction
- What is IP Communications, Managing IP Communications (IPC) and Cisco IPC Management Solutions
- Using Cisco Unified Operations Manager (OM) / Service Monitor
- Preparing OM for Initial Use, Monitoring Dashboards, Diagnostic Tests, Reports, Monitoring Call Quality, Notification Services and Fine Tuning of Polling and Threshold Settings
- System Administration
- Planning, Preparing Devices for Management, Preparing Applications / Services for Management, Advanced Security Topics, Deploying Cisco 1040 Sensors and Server Administration
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses