The Cisco Unified Collaboration Bootcamp for System Engineers (UCBCSE) course covers all the information needed by the Cisco Collaboration System Engineer and Field Engineer to successfully design and implement a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution.
This course is designed for:
- System Engineers and Field Engineers working on Cisco Unified Collaboration and Video Solutions.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager , Communication Manager Business Edition and Communication Manager Express including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options (SRST, CME-SRST and E-SRST)
- Describe the main components of UCS solution (B and C series)
- Describe Cisco Communication Manager Session Management Edition Solution
- Identify different VXC clients , Cisco Cius and solution architecture.
- Identify the difference between CUWL and UCL Licensing Model , how to order each type and Enterprise License Manager (ELM)
- Identify the different mobility solutions including Mobile Connect and Mobile Voice Access
- Describe Cisco Jabber for desktop and for mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android) clients , architecture and Ordering
- Describe the CUCi-Lync solution and ordering options
- Unity Connection 9.x as Unified Messaging solution ,SRSV (Survivable Remote Site Voice Mail) Updates and Visual Voicemail
- Understand the Collaboration Prime products portfolio.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.x Architecture and Updates
- Describe Cisco Telepresence and Video Conference Solutions including VCS , TMS , C series Endpoints and CTS 1000 , 3000 and TX9000
- Describe the different Cisco MeetingPlace 8.x/WebEx and WebEx Cloud Connected Audio (CCA) deployment options.
Deploying Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified CM deployment options
- SRSX (SRST and SRSV)
- SAF/CCD Overview
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager End User Features
- Cisco Unified CM 9.x New features (URI dialing , Native Call Queuing , etc...)
Cisco Unified Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
Deploying Cisco Unity Connection Unified Messaging
- Design Cisco Messaging solutions
- Integrating Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified CM
Deploying Cisco Unified Collaborative Clients
- Design and Implement Cisco Jabber for Desktop
- Design Cisco Jabber for Mobile (iPhone, iPad and Android)
- CUCi Lync Architecture and Deployment
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.x Deployment Options
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Deployment options
Design and Deploy Cisco TelePresence
- Identify TP requirements
- Design Cisco Unified CM and VCS solution
- Integrating Cisco Unified CM TelePresence with Cisco VCS using:
- TP Server
- Cisco Unified CM native support for Cisco TelePresence MCU , E20, C series
- Cisco VCS Firewall Traversal solution
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- WebEx One Touch
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.x
- Deployment Options
- CCX 9.0 New features
- Basic Integration
- CAD and CSD
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses