The Cisco Unified Collaboration Bootcamp for Account Managers (UCBCAM) course covers all the information that a Cisco Collaboration Account Managers will need to knowto successfully recommend and position a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution for their customers.
This course is designed for:
- Cisco Channel Partner Account Managers who sell Cisco Collaboration Architecture based solutions.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Unified Communications Manager , Communication Manager Business Edition and Communication Manager Express including its functions, architecture, deployment and redundancy options (SRST, CME-SRST and E-SRST)
- Describe the main components of UCS solution (B and C series)
- Describe Cisco Communication Manager Session Management Edition Solution
- Identify different VXC clients , Cisco Cius and solution architecture.
- Identify the difference between CUWL and UCL Licensing Model , how to order each type and Enterprise License Manager (ELM)
- Identify the different mobility solutions including Mobile Connect and Mobile Voice Access
- Describe Cisco Jabber for desktop and for mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android) clients , architecture and Ordering
- Describe the CUCi-Lync solution and ordering options
- Unity Connection 9.x as Unified Messaging solution ,SRSV (Survivable Remote Site Voice Mail) Updates and Visual Voicemail
- Understand the Collaboration Prime products portfolio.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.x Architecture and Updates
- Describe Cisco Telepresence and Video Conference Solutions including VCS , TMS , C series Endpoints and CTS 1000 , 3000 and TX9000
- Describe the different Cisco MeetingPlace 8.x/WebEx and WebEx Cloud Connected Audio (CCA) deployment options.
Cisco Unified CM
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM, CME and CUCM-BE)
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager Branch Offices
- Cisco UCS Servers
- Cisco License Models and Enterprise License Manager (ELM)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
- Cisco Cius/VXI Clients
Cisco Unified Messaging
- Cisco Unity Connection 9.x
- Cisco Unity Express
Cisco Prime UC Management suite
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager
- UPM, UOM, USM, UCMS
Cisco Unified Collaborative Clients
- Cisco Jabber for Desktop
- Cisco Jabber for Mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Cisco Unified Mobility Overview
Cisco Unified Meeting Place
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.x/WebEx updates and WebEx CCA architecture Overview
- MeetingPlace mobile applications
Cisco Unified Contact Center
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Overview and Updates
Digital Media Suite
- Cisco Medianet Overview
- Digital Signs
- Cisco Show and Share
- Cisco Cast
TelePresence and Video Solution
- Cisco Telepresence Solutions Overview
- Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Cisco Telepresence Video Communication Server
- TelePresnce Conferencing Portfolio and TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Recording Server and TelePresence Content Server
- Management Infrastructure
- Cisco Telepresence Commercial Express
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses