- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
This TX9000 Management courseintroducesstudents to the new Cisco TX9000 Immersive TelePresence system. Through practical labs,students will learn how to install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot and operate the Cisco TX9000 endpoint. Also discussed are the interactions between Cisco TX9000 endpoint and applicable infrastructure components.
After attending this course you should be able to :
- Explain what Immersive TelePresence is and how it is implemented
- Identify the components of the TX9000 endpoint.
- Explain how to operate the TX9000 endpoint
- Describe at a High Level the current TelePresence infrastructure components used by the TX9000 system.
- Implement the wiring installation of the TX9000 components.
- Configure the TX9000 endpoint.
- Perform basic maintenance on the TX9000 endpoint
- Describe how to troubleshoot common problems for the TX9X00.
- Module 1: Immersive TelePresence:
- Module 2: TX9000 Overview
- Module 3: TelePresence Infrastructure ePresence Infrastructure Components
- Module 4: TX9000 Installation Overview
- Module 5: TX9000 Operations
- Module 6: TX9000 Configuration
- Module 7: TX9000 Maintenance
- Module 8: TX9000 Basic Troubleshooting
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses