- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and multisite environments.
- Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Call Setup Issues
- SAF and CCD Issues
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Features and Application Issues
- Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
- Skills the Student will Learn
- Isolate and troubleshoot reported issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Diagnose a call setup issue and resolve the issues as you discover or reveal them, given a trouble call for which the source of the problem is unknown.
- Solve the common issues of an SAF-enabled network and CCD.
- Troubleshoot issues that are related to Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications.
- Troubleshoot voice quality issues and issues that are related to media resources.
Technical Features of the Course
- Gateway, endpoint registration and call setup issues
- Database and LDAP issues
- Single-site, multi-site, on-net and off-net callilng issues
- SAF and CCD issues
- Voice quality and media resources issues
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.