- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and multisite environments.
- Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Call Setup Issues
- SAF and CCD Issues
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Features and Application Issues
- Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
- Skills the Student will Learn
- Isolate and troubleshoot reported issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Diagnose a call setup issue and resolve the issues as you discover or reveal them, given a trouble call for which the source of the problem is unknown.
- Solve the common issues of an SAF-enabled network and CCD.
- Troubleshoot issues that are related to Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications.
- Troubleshoot voice quality issues and issues that are related to media resources.
Technical Features of the Course
- Gateway, endpoint registration and call setup issues
- Database and LDAP issues
- Single-site, multi-site, on-net and off-net callilng issues
- SAF and CCD issues
- Voice quality and media resources issues
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses