- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 10 Days
This course is intended for personnel who will implement, configure and support the Cisco IPCC Product but have no prior knowledge of the different products combined in this solution: ICM, Call Manager and CVP. This course is based on the 7.0 ICM Release, the CCM 4.1 Release, and CVP 3.1. This is a customized course offering knowledge gained from ICM version 7 product training as well as the administration of the ICM product including its administration and integration within the entire IPCC Enterprise and Hosted solutions. The course will also cover integration with Cisco CallManager as well as the use of Cisco Voice Portal as an IVR and ACD and configuring the necessary Peripheral Gateways for a complete IPCC implementation.
The course concludes with an overview of the IPCC Hosted solution and the design and implementations options of it.
System Engineers,Channel Partners/Resellers,Customers
- This course is designed for Product Deployment Engineers, Application Consultants, TAC Engineers and other individuals responsible for:
- Implementing and configuring the IPCC product
- Supporting the IPCC product
- Installing the IPCC product
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Accurately explain the IPCC solution concept
- Identify solution models and their issues
- Build a clean order for an IPCC solution
- Design an IPCC solution for a signal-site model using all applicable components including an IPCC hosted model
- Install, configure, test and maintain IPCC components for the signal-site environment
- Formulate and implement IPCC call flows and routing
- Use Cisco’s standard IPCC deployment tools
- Troubleshoot the IPCC solution set.
- Contact Centers and Routing
- ICM Components and Concepts
- ICM Options and integration
- ICM Routing
- Configuration of Boston Site
- ICM Script Editor
- Configuration Labs
- Database Routing
- Configuration Labs
- Translation Routing
- Adding a Second Site
- ICM Reporting
- IP Contact Centers & Routing
- IPCC Components and Concepts
- IPCC 7.0 Routing
- IPCC Deployment Planning
- Enterprise IPCC vs. System IPCC
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses