- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
The Cisco IPCC Enterprise PPDIOO workshop is a five-day course for system engineers, consultants, and partners who deploy Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) solutions. The course is designed to emulate IPCC deployments in a classroom environment. Students will use a customer business case and, as part of a workgroup, develop and document an IPCC solution to meet the needs of that business case. Students will develop a solution based on the Cisco Systems PPDIOO project methodology: prepare, plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize. The course provides students with hands-on experience and knowledge of those tasks typically performed during an IPCC deployment. This includes customer needs analysis, deployment planning, configuration and staging, scripting, customer acceptance, and troubleshooting.
This course is aimed at Implementation and systems engineers, Project managers, System architects, Project engineers and Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) engineers.
- Convert business requirements into call flow design and scripts that provide routing information to routing clients, meet reporting needs, and provide call data to agent desktops
- Develop IPCC scripts and produce standard reports
- Properly document configuration and scripting implementations
- Undertake fundamental debugging/fault finding of the IPCC solution
- Deploy solution and test for acceptance
- IPCC technical review (as required)
- IPCC engagement process and PPDIOO methodology
- Case study
- Prepare and plan: customer requirements (discovery and CRD (Customer Requirement Document)
- Design and implement
- Operate and optimize
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses