- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
Students learn the integration options of Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms.
- Introduction to Voice Mail
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Environment
- Cisco Unity Express Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Environment
- Voice Profile for Internet Mail Implementation
- Cisco Unified Presence Implementation
Course Objectives: Skills the Student will Learn
- Describe voice-mail integration options and requirements.
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment.
- Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM.
- Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.
Technical Features of the Course
- Cisco Unity Connection system settings, partitions and search spaces
- Cisco Unity Connection call management
- Cisco Unity Express system settings, users and auto attendant
- Cisco Unified Presence features and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses