- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students learn the integration options of Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection. It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms.
- Introduction to Voice Mail
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Environment
- Cisco Unity Express Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Environment
- Voice Profile for Internet Mail Implementation
- Cisco Unified Presence Implementation
Course Objectives: Skills the Student will Learn
- Describe voice-mail integration options and requirements.
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment.
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment.
- Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM.
- Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.
Technical Features of the Course
- Cisco Unity Connection system settings, partitions and search spaces
- Cisco Unity Connection call management
- Cisco Unity Express system settings, users and auto attendant
- Cisco Unified Presence features and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses