- Duration 200 Hours
- Locations Kuwait City, Kuwait City
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP Voice validates advance knowledge and skills required to integrate into underlying network architectures. Furthermore, this certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network. With a CCNP Voice certification, a network professional can create a collaboration solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable.
The CCNP Voice focuses on
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Formerly Unified CallManager)
- Quality of service (QoS)
- Gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications
- Utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches
- Additionally, the integration and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications applications are now covered in the CCNP Voice, specifically the Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence applications
Learn how to integrate collaboration and voice applications into underlying network architectures.
Candidates entering IT job market, First-level network support staff, System engineers and account managers, and Individuals seeking CCNP-Voice, CCIE certification
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses