- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 45 Days
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) v2.0 is a 60-hour instructor-led course that provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
This course is the equivalent of Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 v2.0 and Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 v2.0 together.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a data network environment (PC support/helpdesk or network operations/monitoring), and has had hands-on experience, though no formal training, with Cisco IOS devices. This boot camp will serve to review and expand on what the candidate already knows and add to it, the detailed configuration and implementation of Cisco IOS devices.
Prospective CCNAX v2.0 students should prepare themselves for course days consisting of at least 10 hours and as long as 12 hours. Homework will be assigned and reviewed daily.
Those new to networking and to Cisco IOS should consider taking the ICND1 and ICND2 classes instead of CCNAX v2.0.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
Who Should Attend
Target Candidate: Inpiduals seeking the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification. The course is also appropriate for pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the installation and support of enterprise branch office networks.
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Module 3: Managing Network Device Security
- Module 4: Introducing IPv6
- Module 5: Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Module 7: Wide Area Networks
- Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Module 9: Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Module 10: Network Device Management
- Lab 1-1: Performing Switch Startup and Initial Configuration
- Lab 1-2: Troubleshooting Switch Media Issues
- Lab 2-1: Performing Initial Router Setup and Configuration
- Lab 2-2: Connecting to the Internet
- Lab 3-1: Enhancing the Security of the Initial Configuration
- Lab 3-2: Device Hardening
- Lab 3-3: Filtering Traffic with ACLs
- Lab 4-1: Configure and Verify Basic IPv6
- Lab 4-2: Configure and Verify Stateless Autoconfiguration
- Lab 4-3: Configure and Verify IPv6 Routing
- Lab 5-1: Configuring Expanded Switched Networks
- Lab 5-2: Configuring DHCP Server
- Lab 5-3: Troubleshooting VLANs and Trunks
- Lab 5-4: Optimizing STP
- Lab 5-5: Configuring EtherChannel
- Lab 6-1: Troubleshooting IP Connectivity
- Lab 7-1: Configuring and Troubleshooting a Serial Connection
- Lab 7-2: Establishing a Frame Relay WAN
- Lab 7-3: Establishing a GRE Tunnel
- Lab 8-1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lab 8-2: Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Lab 8-3: Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Lab 9-1: Implementing OSPF
- Lab 9-2: Configuring Multiarea OSPF
- Lab 9-3: Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Lab 9-4: Configuring OSPF for IPv6
- Lab 10-1: SNMP and Syslog Basic Configuration
- Lab 10-2: Analyzing NetFlow Data
- Lab 10-3: Managing Cisco Devices and Licensing
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.