Prerequisites for candidates that wish to take the CCNP exam include the Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing & Switching Certification (CCNA).
Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing & Switching (CCNP R&S) certification is appropriate for network professionals with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their career and work independently on Cisco network systems.
CCNP certification validates the knowledge and skills to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local-area networks (LANs) and wide-area networks (WANs) at the enterprise level. CCNP certified pros can effectively collaborate with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
Cisco Certified Network Professionals can achieve success in enterprise-level networking roles, such as network administrator, network engineer, network technician, or systems engineer.
Skills Measured by CCNP Certification
Here are the key skill sets validated by Cisco CCNP certification. Cisco Certified Network Professionals can:
- Implement and configure an EIGRP based solution.
- Create a multi-area OSPF Network and configure OSPF routing.
- Implement an eBGP based solution and configure eBGP routing.
- Setup an IPv6 based solution and document implementation results.
- Implement and configure an IPv4 or IPv6 redistribution solution.
- Create Layer 3 Path Control Solutions and broadband connections.
- Determine the necessary resources and implement VLAN based solution.
- Plan and implement a Security Extension of Layer 2 solutions.
- Design and configure Switch based Layer 3 services.
- Implement advanced VoIP, video, and wireless support solutions.
- Implement High Availability and confirm using show & debug commands.
- Maintain the network and develop a plan to monitor performance.
- Troubleshoot Multi-Protocol systems, such as EIGRP, NAT and OSPF.
About Syscoms College
Who We Are
SYSCOMS, started as Syscoms Information Technology Institute in 1990 in Abu Dhabi, has developed and grown into a renowned training institute with branches in Al Ain and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates as well as having its presence in Doha, Qatar. It was created to meet the increasing demand for continuing education institutions in the region that would provide quality services and recognized courses which would be accepted locally and internationally. It is an educational establishment of a renowned organization in the Gulf region, LULU Group International which is famous for its popular chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, departmental stores and shopping malls.
What We Do
SYSCOMS offers a number of short diploma courses in continuing education field that will give the students a strong background and up-to-date knowledge of their selected course. Moreover, on completion of the program they can immediately find employment at entry-level and other positions.
We constantly assist our students by organizing free seminars on different topics to groom their overall personalities.
CCNP Related Questions
- Cisco CCNA (200-301) Volume 2 Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 9 Hours
- Network Security Institutum Grammatica
AED 771Duration: Upto 3 Hours