- Price AED 9,950
- Duration 120 hours
- Timings 10-6pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP®) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
Networking Professionals and Internetworking Professionals.
Valid CCNA certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
CCNP Route (Implementing Cisco IP Routing) Exam# 642-902 ROUTE
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: Planning Routing Services
- Module 3: Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
- Module 4: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
- Module 5: Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
- Module 6: Implement Path Control
- Module 7: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
CCNP Switch (Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks) Exam# 642-813 SWITCH
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: Analyzing Campus Network Designs
- Module 3: Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks
- Module 4: Implementing Spanning Tree
- Module 5: Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 6: Implementing First Hop Redundancy in a Campus Environment
- Module 7: Implementing a Highly Available Network
- Module 8: Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
- Module 9: Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network
- Module 10: Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
CCNP Tshoot (Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Switched Networks) Exam # 642-832 TSHOOT
- Module 1: Curriculum Overview
- Module 2: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Module 3: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Module 4: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Module 8: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)