Cisco Certified Network Associate Security- (210-260)
Develop the skills required to support a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks and systems, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security exam addresses core security technologies, as well as the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and devices. The course includes security concepts, secure access, VPN, secure routing and switching, Cisco firewall technologies, IPS, as well as content and endpoint security.
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
- Secure Cisco routers:- Secure Cisco routers using the SDM Security Audit feature
- Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS
- Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
- Implement secure network management and reporting
- Mitigate common Layer 2 and 3 attacks
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall (REFLEXIVE ACL / CBAC /ZONE BASED FIREWALL)
- Implement the Cisco IOS IPS Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers
Syscoms Information Technology is the brainchild of the visionary and dynamic entrepreneur, Mr. Yousef Ali M.A, Managing Director of EMKE Group. Since its inception in 1990, Syscoms has committed itself to facilitating quality training in IT, Business Management, and Communicative skills. Syscoms Information Technology understands and values ytheirneeds and aspirations and assures you top-quality service. This has resulted in Syscoms becoming one of the finest institutes in the Gulf region.See all Syscoms Qatar courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.