Cisco Certified Network Associate - 200-120
- CCNA Composite Exam: The 200-120 is the composite exam associated with the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
- The topics include all the areas covered under ICND 1 and ICND2 Exams.
- Based on rigorous, customer-focused job task analysis
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions
- Implement IPv6, EIGRP, and OSPF, RIP in an enterprise network.
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs,NAT,ACL,VPN.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Plan and execute regular network maintenance to monitor and maintain complex enterprise routed and switched IP networks.
- Perform network troubleshooting using technology-based processes and best practices, based on systematic and industry recognized approaches.
Syscoms Information Technology is the brainchild of the visionary and dynamic entrepreneur, Mr. Yousef Ali M.A, Managing Director of EMKE Group. Since its inception in 1990, Syscoms has committed itself to facilitating quality training in IT, Business Management, and Communicative skills. Syscoms Information Technology understands and values ytheirneeds and aspirations and assures you top-quality service. This has resulted in Syscoms becoming one of the finest institutes in the Gulf region.See all Syscoms Qatar courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.