- Duration: 80 Hours
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) helps individual to validate their ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. It also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs)
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components, and the OSI reference model
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used, with a focus on RF wireless access
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP/IP
- Describe the function of WANs, the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and manage the router start up and configuration
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and configure NAT or PAT on routers
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
- New comers to cisco equipment.
- Support Engineer
- Network Technicians
- Network Administrators
About United Aram Institute for Private Training
UAC is the largest training center in Kuwait providing a wide range of training programs to fit the needs of groups and individuals. Their extensive experience and Their highly qualified personnel are the key to Their success. Located close to two major highways with plenty of parking, UAC has state of the art facilities in a modern office building. Their customer service staff makes every effort to assure that each individual’s personal needs are met.See all United Aram Institute for Private Training courses