Cisco 360 CCIE® Voice Advanced Workshop 1 (CIEV1) teaches students how to use an expert-level problem-solving process, including options analysis, to support complex Cisco Unified Communications technologies and topologies. This course is approx 60 percent hands-on labs with the remaining 40% consisting of theory, including two 8-hour Performance Assessment Labs.
This course is part of a blended learning curriculum designed to build expert-level skills, that not only result in a passing CCIE exam score but that develop the expertise required by organizations today.
Further details of this program can be found at Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Voice.
Delegates must bring their own laptops with them as the courseware will be provided electronically

Target Audience

This course is designed for:

  • Technical professionals who are in the initial stages of their preparation for the Cisco CCIE Voice Lab Exam. For those delegates that are following the complete CCIE 360 for Voice program, it is recommended that this course is taken after you have completed the Pre-assessment phase of the program.

Objectives

Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:

  • Describe the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Voice Blended Learning approach
  • Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to core technologies task analysis
  • Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to dial plan task analysis
  • Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to media resources task analysis
  • Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to QoS task analysis
  • Describe the CCIE-level problem-solving approach to voice applications task analysis
  • Identify next steps in CCIE Voice Lab Exam preparation

Course Outline

Day 1

  • Course Introduction
  • CIEV Blended Learning Approach
  • Core Analysis and Configuration

CIEV-1 Performance Assessment Lab 1

This hands-on lab challenges the issue-spotting skills of students by using the following core technologies:

  • Campus infrastructure and services
  • Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express endpoints
  • Gateways
  • Call-routing policies
  • High-availability features
  • Media resources
  • Supplementary services
  • Voice applications
  • QoS and Call Admission Control (CAC)
  • Messaging
  • Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Day 2

  • Dial Plan Task Analysis and Configuration
  • Media Resources
  • CIEV-1 Performance Assessment Lab 1 (continued)

Day 3

  • CIEV-1 Performance Assessment Lab 1 Review
  • QoS
  • Voice Applications

Day 4

  • Voice Applications (continued)
  • CIEV-1 Performance Assessment Lab 2

This hands-on lab challenges the issue-spotting skills of students by having them troubleshoot preconfigured portions of the lab and complete configuration of the remainder of the lab. Students will use the following core technologies:

  • Campus infrastructure and services
  • Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express endpoints
  • Gateways
  • Call-routing policies
  • High-availability features
  • Media resources
  • Supplementary services
  • Voice applications
  • QoS and CAC
  • Messaging
  • Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Day 5

  • CIEV-1 Performance Assessment Lab 2 Review
  • Revisit of CIEV-1 Performance Assessment Lab 2

EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.

At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.

They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.

See all Equitrain courses

Contact information not available.

Courses you can instantly connect with...
Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA American Academy Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Helper Learning Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP 2012) Helper Learning

Is this the right course for you?

Rate our content

Didn't find what you were looking for ?

or