Is The Global Certification For Professional Who Conduct audits of Information Systems. The CISA Credential is sponsored by the information systems audit and Control Association (ISACA) and is the global Standard for information systems audit, control and security Professionals.
- IS Auditors
- CIOs Also Known in some Organizations as head of IT or IT director.
- Internal Auditors
- Audit Managers.
- IS Security professional.
- Risk and Compliance Professionals.
- It Systems Administrators.
- Finance/ CPA Professionals.
- IT Professional.
- Distinguish you from your peers.
- Carry weight with internal staff and external clients.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
- Completion of tasks in work adds you self-confidence
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
- The Process of Auditing Information system (14%)
- Governance and Management of IT (14%)
- Information Systems Acquisition , Development and Implementation(19%)
- Information System Operations , Maintenance and Support (23%)
- Protection of Information Assets (30%)
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses