- Price BHD 3,490
- Duration 10 Months
- Locations AlJuffair
The Level 7 Diploma in Public Relations is the CIPR's flagship qualification and it will enable the learners to operate more strategically with confidence. It will do this by equipping the learners with the advanced knowledge they need to design effective PR strategies and to progress to a senior PR management position. On successful completion of this level learners can fast track to become CIPR accredited practitioner – a hallmark of commitment to professional development
The qualification consists of 3 units & the learning outcome of each unit are as follows:
Public relations principles
- Critically evaluate a wide range of public relations theories, concepts and practice
- Locate public relations theory and practice in wider academic and social contexts
- Evaluate the impact of public relations on their own organisation/clients and wider contexts
- Apply a range of public relations concepts to their workplace and the sectors they operate in
Planning and programme management
- Apply a range of planning concepts to different public relations contexts and their own workplace
- Analyse and prioritise the situation, environmental issues, and stakeholders/publics
- Develop strategic objectives aligned with corporate goals
- Design effective communications and select appropriate research and evaluation tools
Personal Skills and Development (reflective practice)
- Define their own project parameters and produce a realistic research plan
- Produce a literature review of current thinking in the field, including critical evaluation
- Conduct primary and secondary research, as appropriate, using suitable research tools
- Produce an in-depth reflective investigation of a selected area of public relations practice or theory, drawing on material introduced in previous modules
This qualification is ideal for:
- Experienced PR professionals who are interested in advancing their career in PR
- For those working in the PR industry at middle or senior level for at least 3 years e.g.(Media and PR Officer, Information and Communications Officer, Stakeholder Communications officer, PR Campaigns Officer, Account Officer/Executive)
As a minimum, the following qualifications and experience is recommended as the prerequisite for entry onto the Diploma in PR :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business /Marketing/PR OR
- CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations, CIPR Internal Communication Certificate or CIM Diploma
- Professional practice (suggested three – four years in a PR role at middle or senior level)
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses