- Price BHD 2,750
- Duration Upto 5 Months
- Locations AlJuffair
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Advanced Certificate provides a basic knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice of PR in order to assist learners in developing as efficient and effective PR executives. On successful completion of this level, learners will become an associate member & eligible to progress with their studies with CIPR Level 7 Diploma.
The qualification consists of 3 units & the learning outcome of each unit are as follows:
Public relations fundamentals
- Use understanding of public relations to evaluate career opportunities
- Appreciate how public relations can enable organisations to achieve marketing and corporate objectives
- Use knowledge of relevant theories to enhance professional practice
- Appreciate the ethical and societal context in which public relations operates
Public relations in practice
- Understand the basic principles that underpin public relations planning
- Deploy effectively a range of traditional media relations techniques
- Use a knowledge of digital media to enhance professional practice
- Display expertise in a range of writing tasks associated with both digital and traditional media
Personal Skills and Development
- Conduct a self-directed secondary research investigation
- Develop an understanding of effectively managing time
- Put public relations into context as a developing discipline
- Understand basic concepts associated with case study research
This qualification is ideal for:
- Those interested in pursuing a career in PR
- Those working in the PR industry at a junior level for at least two years
- Those working in any field of PR (e.g. media relations, internal communications or public affairs) and would like to obtain your first professional qualification
As a minimum, the following qualifications and experience is recommended as the prerequisite for entry onto the Advance Certificate in PR
- Bachelor’s degree in Business /Marketing/PR
- Professional practice (suggested two- three years in a PR role or in an entry level position)
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses