Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 5 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Beirut, Lebanon
Accredited by the International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management Institute (Delaware, USA), this certification program is geared to introduce the participants to the concepts of international procurement as they apply to international supply chain management.
The CIPM program is a core certification program of IPSCMI which offers the designation of Certified International Procurement Manager (Level II) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations based upon the International Purchasing Body Of Knowledge (IPBOK).
The purpose of the CIPM program is to introduce the candidate to key offshore sourcing strategies and implementation steps; basic documentation, including contracts, used in international procurement; legal, political, and organizational considerations; cultural issues within the negotiation process; and government regulations affecting the import/export process.
Modules for Certification
The CIPM certification program consists of five modules:
- Purchasing & Materials Management
- Procurement Pre-Award Processes (Sourcing)
- Procurement Post-Award Processes (Contract Administration)
- International Procurement & Business Negotiation
- Global Negotiation Styles
The certification program requires the candidate to complete:
- Five learning modules
- Attendance of 42 guided learning hours
- Successful completion of an online examination
Applicants eligible to apply for the CIPM program:
- A minimum of FIVE years of procurement working experience
- Associate level degree from a reputable university
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Certificate of attendance for the course
- On-site exam arranged by IPSCMI
- Official IPSCMI certificate of achievement (issued later on) after successful completion of the exam with a grade of 70% or higher
The CIPM program will help you mastering effectively the procurement functions such as sourcing, purchasing, suppliers relations, international negotiations and contracts management.
Saber Middle East is a Consulting, Training and Development firm dedicated towards serving companies by transferring knowledge about best-in-class practices to unleash their potential in Supply Chain & Logistics Operations. We conduct both public and in-house trainings tailored to our client’s needs and focusing on:
- Supply Chain Management practices
- Logistics and Transportation
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Warehousing Practices & Inventory Management
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Cost Reduction and Performance Improvement
- Business Process Re-engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.