- Location: Online
- Duration / Course length: 4 To 24 Months
- Timings: Full Time, Flexible
Course detailsAre you an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner or are you looking for the next step of your HR career with a CIPD qualification? The CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management could be for ;
The course is online with interactive live online workshops included.
You'll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level.
The programme is delivered to give you a truly flexible experience.
What do you get on CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management?
On this programme you'll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager. You'll also get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
You'll be supported throughout by your own specialised facilitator from the industry, and you also receive a host of other fantastic benefits that you won't find elsewhere.
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute,
- complimentary lifetime access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you're on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts
The CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management covers all the typical aspects of an HR manager role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit.
- Developing professional practice - This unit enables you to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by HR ;
- Business issues and the context of Human Resources -You'll examine HR's role in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Using information in HR - In this unit, you will develop the skills you need to present business cases for HR ;
- Resourcing and talent planning - You'll be introduced to the key operational tools, techniques and practices used to resource organisations effectively, including recruitment, selection, workforce planning, staff retention, succession planning, retirement and dismissal ;
- Reward management - This unit provides you with a wide understanding of how the business context drives reward strategies and ;
- Contemporary development in employee relations - This unit allows you to build on your knowledge and experience to develop the skills required to make informed and effective employment relations ;
- Managing and coordinating the HR function - This unit introduces you to HR activity and the role of the HR function in organisations and focuses on its aims and objectives.
- Employment Law - This unit introduces the major areas of employment legislation and the employment law system, focusing in particular on ways in which day-to-day HR activities are subjected to some forms of regulation.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is delivered and assessed in English only, so good written and verbal English is essential.
About Developing People Globally (DPG)
DPG plc. is a leading provider of professional Human Resources and Learning & Development, CIPD accredited qualifications and apprenticeships. We accelerate our customers’ careers and business performance by helping them to get professionally qualified, through our unique digital and blended learning methodology.See all Developing People Globally (DPG) courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.