- Duration 6 to 80 Hours
- Locations Floream, Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road, London, W6 9EJ
Home Learning College have exclusively partnered with CIPD Training to offer you a new qualification programme bringing together expertise in HR practice with the very best in digital learning design and delivery. Our fully online CIPD Foundation Certificate (Level 3) in Human Resource Practice is an internationally recognised qualification, designed for HR professionals operating anywhere in the world, in all sectors and organisations. As the world's leading qualification in HR practice, the CIPD qualification is highly sought after by employers and often referenced in job adverts.
Whether you are already working as an HR professional or you're interested in a move into the industry, the CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice will form the building blocks for a career in HR.
Home Learning College have trained thousands of learners through our CIPD qualifications and we are extremely proud of our 100% pass rate and being chosen as CIPD Training's exclusive digital learning partner to create the first 100% online HR qualification. Through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus, experienced Tutors and unique online learning method, we are ready to help you get to the next level in your HR career.
Studying your CIPD qualification online with Home Learning College allows you to learn flexibly with a digital learning programme that fits around you and your life. With 24/7 access to your mobile-friendly learning campus you can study where and when it suits you, in a bite-sized format, to maximize your available time. Submit your details in the form to receive a course brochure.
What is CIPD?
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for HR and people development . The CIPD is the world's largest Chartered HR and development professional body, with over 140,000 members across 120 countries and 12,000 professionals training in CIPD qualifications and certifications each year. CIPD membership demonstrates a commitment to high standards of professionalism and to continuing professional development and is highly valued by employers.
The CIPD Foundation Certificate comprises the first stage on the CIPD pathway, enabling you to apply for professional Associate membership.
Our CIPD Qualifications
CIPD qualifications are awarded at three levels; Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced. Whether you begin at the Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced level depends both on your previous education, experience and your professional goals. To identify which level is best suited to your needs, please refer to the course snapshot below, or talk to a Course Advisor for a full consultation.
Designed with CIPD subject matter experts, the CIPD Foundation Certificate will equip you to perform better in your role, through engaging, performance driven learning experiences. This qualification is designed to support career development in HR by providing a foundation to build on and an introduction to the knowledge and capabilities needed by today's HR professionals.
Through our team of CIPD Tutors and our Virtual Learning Campus, you are equipped with the latest thinking and best practice within Human Resource whilst being able to study from your own location.
To gain your CIPD Foundation Certificate you must complete the following six units:
- Developing yourself as an effective Human Resource Practitioner
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR
- Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information
- Supporting good practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Resourcing Talent.
Course Study Hours
This CIPD Level 3 programme will take 9 months to complete, with a recommend 6-8 study hours per week. With the course, you will receive 9 month's support from a Tutor who will be tuned in to your goals, right from the start.
- Level 3 qualification - comparable to studying at A-Level
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Six units with six tutor-marked assignments. There are different types of assessment tailored to the content of the unit, these can include videos, podcasts and written assignments
- There will be optional workshops available during the course, for anyone who wants to refresh study skills and get assessment guidance in a face-to-face setting
- Flexible payment options are available
- Offers progression to study at Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management..
- Access to the unique online tool 'my HR map' to monitor your development
- Up to date news from global development within the HR profession
- Access to surveys, reports, research materials and online journals
- Monthly people management journal
- Discounts on books, training courses and seminars
- Access to local CIPD branches and chance to attend key HR events, networking and learning opportunities free of charge.
What is Included
Our Students choose us as their CIPD training provider because of the complete package of support and services we offer. This starts from your very first call with us to discuss your study options. Here are the main components:
- A dedicated tutor takes responsibility for your overall progress through the course. They have the experience and expertise to get you qualified
- The student services team help you learn how to use our wealth of support tools and generally make things go smoothly
- Our marking team ensure your assignments are turned around rapidly with helpful feedback
- Interactive live online classes tailored to your groups needs, giving you support in a live virtual classroom
- Your learning group enables you to learn alongside your peers keeping you motivated- you really never feel like you're studying alone
- Flexible finance options to help you spread the cost (more detail below)
- NUS card included - the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts.
- 24 hour access to our award winning Virtual Learning Campus with everything you need during your course in one place
- A vibrant community of thousands of students gives you a ready-made network for support or advice
- Practical reviews throughout the course cement your knowledge
- Real time personal progress tracking ensures you stay on track and are fully motivated to keep going
- A comprehensive Career Management Service including video career coaching, interview simulator, career assessment tools, CV guidance and job search
- Online support from our team of Learning Community Coordinators
Please note that although you will be required to have CIPD membership in order to submit any assignments, membership is not included with the course. When your tuition period is about to begin, you will be provided with a registration key. Once you have your registration key you can complete the online membership form, choose your preferred payment method, insert the registration key where needed and submit the form online, this will give you immediate access to all the benefits of CIPD membership.
This course will be open to anyone with an interest in Human Resources looking to gain a professional HR qualification and further their career within the profession.
Please note the following prerequisites that will apply to the course:
- You will be required to be over the age of 18
- You will be required to have a solid grasp of the English language if English is not your first language, an IELTS 6.6 or equivalent is required
- You will be required to have access to the internet throughout your study period.
Did you know that one of the most common challenges people face in pursuing education is the cost? That is why Home Learning College has developed the most flexible payment terms of any other UK distance learning provider. You can pay in full immediately or split your course fees over three instalments at no extra charge.
Alternatively you can apply for our 12, 18 or 24 months payment plans*. Representative APR 19.9%. These plans are offered by our finance provider Omni Capital, take a look at a representative APR Example. Speak to one of our Course Advisors for further details.
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, we are the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with industry recognised, accredited qualifications. Our online training courses are the UK’s choice for professional learning at home, tailored around work and lifestyle. Our purpose is to provide a flexible study framework whereby students can study towards recognised professional qualifications around work and other commitments, and go on to achieve their professional goals.
We provide professionals with the skills they need for a successful career; offer our academic partners a means by which they can deliver cutting edge industry relevant training programmes; and provide employers with highly trained, capable employees needed to boost their long-term profitability and growth; thus playing a part in driving future economic growth. We are a leader in the professional online learning space, and we aim to always keep the student at the heart of what we do.See all Home Learning college courses