- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 10 Months
- Locations Floream, Landmark House, Hammersmith Bridge Road, London, W6 9EJ
CIPD Training have partnered exclusively with Home Learning College to develop and deliver the CIPD Foundation Level Certificate in Learning & Development.
Our L&D qualifications are the first to be delivered entirely online. You will experience learning through social and collaborative techniques and technology, and gain the confidence to apply this to your own organisation. These cutting-edge programmes bring together the very latest thinking from the CIPD and expert L&D practitioners. You will gain a solid foundation of skills and knowledge you need to develop yourself as an effective L&D professional and be able to take your career to the next level.
What will the Level 3 Certificate in L&D enable me to do?
- Acquire the very latest L&D knowledge and skills
- Enhance your career progression and earning potential
- Prove your credibility with a recognised CIPD qualification
- Get professional membership of the CIPD on completion
- Add value to your role immediately
Why choose CIPD Training in partnership with Home Learning College?
CIPD Training and Home Learning College are two of the UK’s leading providers of CIPD qualifications in the UK. Benefit from the L&D expertise of the CIPD with world class support and digital learning delivery from Home Learning College.
There are no exams, you will complete ongoing assessments, so you can apply what you learn at work straight away adding value from day one.
How will I learn?
The first L&D qualification to be delivered entirely online means you will can fit your learning around your life – access the materials anywhere and from any device, study when, how and where you want.
You will be supported every step of the way by your Tutor and Community Manager. As part of a Tutor Group, you’ll learn with like-minded peers and build your network, as you would on a face-to-face programme, without the inconvenience of attending workshops or the pressure of taking final exams.
Our mobile enabled Virtual Learning Campus includes fantastic resources, including:
- Regular webinars and live online events with expert practitioners and specialists
- Videos, animations, infographics and podcasts
- Social and collaborative learning, including forums and virtual group work
- Lively online communities
- Access to additional learning resources for a rich learning experience.
There are no exams, you will complete ongoing assessments, so you can what you learn at work straight away adding value from day one.
The Level 3 Foundation Certificate in L&D will be offered in Autumn 2016, subject to approval
The CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development is aimed at those who are completely new to the industry or in a L&D support role. You will cover a wide range of L&D subjects equipping you with a solid foundation of L&D knowledge and skills. The course is around 10 months long and is made up of six units.
Assessment of the qualification is continuous; each unit is assessed at the end by work-based assignments.
To gain your CIPD Foundation Certificate you must complete the following six units:
- Becoming an Effective Learning and Development Practitioner
- Learning and Development and the Organisation
- Identifying Learning and Development Needs
- Designing Learning and Development Activities
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities
- Evaluating Learning and Development Activities
You will also get FREE access to our unique Future of Learning unit throughout your studies; a unique hub of content keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends and research from the L&D industry.
- Level 3 qualification
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Six units with six tutor-marked assignments
- No face-to-face workshops or exams
- Approximately 130 hours guided study hours over approximately 10 months
- Regular online live classes with your tutor, specialist webinars with subject experts
- Flexible payment options available.
What is Included?
- 10 month's tutorial support: high quality tutoring from experienced practitioners and a group of peers with whom you will progress and learn
- 24 hour access to the Home Learning College Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- Free access to the unique Future of Learning unit, keeping you up to date with the latest trends and research from the L&D industry.
Please note that although you will be required to have CIPD membership in order to submit any assignments, membership is not included with the course. When your tuition period starts, you get a registration key. With your registration key you can complete the online membership form, choose your preferred payment method, insert the registration key where needed and submit the form online, this will give you immediate access to all the benefits of CIPD membership.
This course will be open to anyone with an interest in Learning and Development, looking to gain a professional CIPD qualification and further their career within the profession.
Before enrolling please make sure that you have read and understood the following prerequisites below:
- Hold a Level 2 or equivalent qualification (GCSE level); alternatively relevant work experience can be considered
- You are over the age of 18
- You have a solid grasp of the English language, a minimum IELTS 5.5 is required for non-native English speakers
- You have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period
- You have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Campus
- You will be required to demonstrate full commitment to your studies
Did you know that one of the most common challenges people face in pursuing education is the cost? That is why Home Learning College has developed the most flexible payment terms of any other UK distance learning provider. You can pay in full immediately or split your course fees over three instalments at no extra charge.
Alternatively you can apply for our 12, 18 or 24 months payment plans*. Representative APR 19.9%. These plans are offered by our finance provider Omni Capital, take a look at a representative APR Example. Speak to one of our Course Advisors for further details.'
With an active online community of over 20,000 students, we are the UK’s largest distance learning provider for professional qualifications. We bring enterprising professionals together to boost their careers with industry recognised, accredited qualifications. Our online training courses are the UK’s choice for professional learning at home, tailored around work and lifestyle. Our purpose is to provide a flexible study framework whereby students can study towards recognised professional qualifications around work and other commitments, and go on to achieve their professional goals.
We provide professionals with the skills they need for a successful career; offer our academic partners a means by which they can deliver cutting edge industry relevant training programmes; and provide employers with highly trained, capable employees needed to boost their long-term profitability and growth; thus playing a part in driving future economic growth. We are a leader in the professional online learning space, and we aim to always keep the student at the heart of what we do.See all Home Learning college courses