This level of workshop walks through the guiding aesthetic and technical principles of cinematography. Through a series of demonstrations and hands-on exercises, participants will learn the basics of High Definition cinematography and the operation of the latest HD camera systems through this workshop.
- Its Practical Training on 5 Professional Cameras.
- Focusing - Film, Documentary, TV Program.
- Technical and legal guidelines for your film
- Structure and job responsibilities of the camera.
- Operation of film cameras, as well as DV and HD video cameras.
- Lessons about lenses.
- All about getting the right color to your video.
- Advance study about, f-stops, and film stocks.
- Study about shorts and short selection.
- Technology in cinematographic equipment, such as dollies, Steady cam etc.
- Types of lighting, including special effects that can be done in-camera.
- How to compose a scene using the camera and using a photographic technique to tell a story visually.
- Aesthetics of frame composition and an in-depth survey of the classic examples of artistic cinematography.
- Deals with the output and different kinds of output formats.
- New trends and techniques about modern cinema cinematography.
Who can attend the workshop?
- This workshop is open to them who is willing to become a good cinematographer and for them who want to improve their camera skills.
- Filmmakers, cameramen, screenwriter or inpiduals, producers and directors.
- Inpiduals looking for hands on experience and understanding of overall cameras & production.
- Any Inpiduals who wishes to shoot professional video for personal and family.