An Initiative by Icon Art Production to enable film makers, cameramen, screen writers & inpiduals to gain hands-on training, familiarity and confidence inusing the latest digital cameras. Learn to shoot your home/youtube videos/short films or even events/documentaries/feature films alongside a team of experienced professionals to help guide you, demonstrate their techniques;as well as sharetheir experiences in a range of perse roles such as cameramen, Executive Produceror Director.
Practical training on 5 professional cameras:
- Canon 5D Mark II & III
- Sony EX3
- Sony PMW F3
- Sony PMW 350
- Black magic cinema camera
The Workshop Topics
- Familiarization with Digital Video camera features & the key technical aspects of using them professionally.
- An understanding of a camera?s influence on films, storytelling and its budget.
- Shooting Methods and instruction in 50 different types of video shots.
- Various Cameras Show reels.
- Familiarity with under water kits,and shoulder mounts, tracks and other grips.
- ost Analysis for small, medium and large productions.
- Dos & Don'ts in shooting and post productions.
Who can attend the workshop?
- Filmmakers, cameramen, screenwriters, producers and directors.
- Any inpidual who is looking for handson experience & an understanding of using professional cameras.
- Inpiduals looking for sponsorships, and opportunities to collaborate and make films.
- Inpiduals who love to record family/personal occasions.