- Duration: 18 Months
About this Qualification:
This programme builds on the fundamentals of Accounting and Management to teach students how decisions are made and performance is evaluated
As the courses build on each other, you first need to complete the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting before you can start with this course.
The CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting (CIMA Professional Qualification: Operational Level) is the first of three levels of exams building towards the end goal of becoming a qualified Chartered Management Accountant.
Career Benefits of having a CIMA Accredited Qualification:
Demonstrate Professionalism and Employability:
CIMA Qualifications can boost your earning potential, even when you are busy studying. Payscale Salary Check shows what you can expect to earn as a fully-qualified or partly-qualified professional.
The entrance criteria as stated by CIMA:
- You don't need any formal qualifications to start this level
- You will need a good understanding of both English and Maths and a passion to succeed in business.
- If you have any previous accounting experience you might be eligible for exemptions from subjects at this level.
- Exam fees are not included in your course fees
The Academic Board of College SA states that students will need to meet these Entrance Criteria:
- Grade 12
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age
- The ability to read and write in English
About College supported learning
We are a Private, FET-level College in South Africa, registered and accredited by a number of regulatory bodies. Please click HERE to go to Our Accreditation page.
We provide distance education to students all over the country, and cater for students from a wide variety of academic and cultural background. Our courses cover an extensive range of subjects, including business, management, computer studies, sports and fitness, beauty therapy, child care, technical studies, writing, wedding planning, and many more.
At College SA, students can study National Qualifications, or, unaccredited Provider Programmes.
See more at: http://www.collegesa.co.za/about-us.html#sthash.TxUCeUrO.dpufSee all College supported learning courses
- Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College
USD 820Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
- CFA Level 1 Updates 2020. eduCBADuration: Upto 3 Hours