- Locations: Doha, Qatar
The course is intended for people who are interested in perusing their career in management accountancy field or those that want to learn about accounting and finance.
You can start the CIMA qualification at the level that suits you well. You may have the following qualifications as listed below to get exempted from CIMA papers and to start the qualification at a certain level in CIMA.
- 12th grade / Advance level / Ordinary level / CBSE / ICOM or other equivalent – No exemptions.
- BSC – Exempted usually from first 5 papers of CIMA
- BBA – Exempted usually from first 5 papers of CIMA
- MBA – Exempted usually from first 11 papers of CIMA
- HND – Exempted usually from first 5 – 6 papers of CIMA
- AAT – Exempted usually from first 5 – 6 papers of CIMA
- CA – Exempted from first 11 papers of CIMA
- Professional qualifications – Exempted usually from 11 papers of CIMA
Certifications awarded by CIMA body on completing the CIMA exams are as following:
- Certificate in Business Accounting
- Diploma in Management Accounting
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
- Membership Certificate
- Top global brands, MNCs, PLCs, LTDs employ CIMA students and members to work for them all around the world
- CIMA has over 203,000 members and students in 177 countries. With CIMA you can travel to work around the world.
- You will be able to use the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA) designations which employers really value
- Certificates are awarded at every level of qualification
- Most accounting qualifications train you for private practice, working on audit and tax issues. CIMA prepares you for a career in business.
- With its global reach and status, the CIMA qualification also develops professionals that are marketable across international boundaries
- Exemptions awarded to those who have relevant previous qualification or experience
- Unlike other academic qualifications continuing professional development (CPD) helps CIMA members develop and maintain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic and demanding business environment.
About Excellence Training Centre
Excellence Training Centre, although not a very old player in the market has very quickly grown into the largest and the most reputable professional accountancy training institute in the country.
Our achievements started coming from our very first session when our first CIMA student Mr. Binas secured a worldwide position in one of the subjects. After achievements have continued to come in. At this point in time, we are:
- The pioneers of CIMA qualification in Qatar
- The only CPA Australia exam centre in Qatar.
- The only Deakin University exam centre in Qatar.
- The only training centre with full time lecturers.
- The first CBA centre for CIMA in Qatar
- The first approved CIMA tuition provider in Qatar
- The authorized CBE centre from ACCA U.K
- The authorized tuition provider of ACCA U.K
- The only source of CFA, CIMA and many other books in Qatar with a delivery time of no more than two days
Further to that we are proud of the fact that our prices are still one of the most reasonable, even after being a market leader. We believe in promoting education and we are here to do exactly that. From the start our focus has been on quality education rather than making money.See all Excellence Training Centre courses