- Location: AlJuffair - Manama
- Duration: 6 Days
This Level 3 Award provides an understanding of the key concepts and terminology used in marketing. It also gives the knowledge and understanding of the role and functions of marketing within organisations, and explores the factors that influence consumer behaviour. Participants will identify key components of the marketing environment and develop an appreciation of how to collect and use relevant information. The module outlines the concepts and elements which make up the marketing mix and shows you how they are applied in context
This award thus answers the basic question: “What is marketing?” But it also aims to develop knowledge and skills for people who are working to support others in basic marketing tasks
On successful completion of the “Award in Marketing Principles” participants will be able to:
- Describe the role and function of marketing within organisations (15%).
- Explain the factors that influence consumer behaviour (15%).
- Identify the key components of the marketing environment (20%).
- Know how to collect relevant information about the marketing environment (15%).
- Describe the concept and elements of the marketing mix (20%).
- Know how the marketing mix is applied in different contextual settings (15%).
- People already working in a marketing support or junior marketing role
- Those hoping to pursue a career in marketing
- Event management assistants/ Advertising agency staff/Corporate communication staff
- Non-marketers with some marketing involvement
- Customer service assistants/ call centre employees/Sales staff
This is an open qualification, which means you don’t need any previous qualifications or marketing experience. However, if you are working or have some business experience this will certainly help you to put your learning into context.Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses
- Sales Executive Lead Academy
BHD 147Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Business Marketing Oxford Home Study College
BHD 527Duration: 400 Hours