- Duration 9 Hours
- Locations Road 3622, Block 436, Seef District
It is a legal requirement for employers to provide health and safety training to employees. The CIEH Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace provides a starting point from which more detailed health and safety training (e.g. Level 2) or job-specific training can follow.
Aim of Course
- On completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Identify the hazards and risks related to the workplace
- Understand workplace health and safety procedures
- Introduction to health and safety.
- Workplace hazards and risks.
- Workplace conditions.
- Workplace procedures.
*Total of 8Hours and 1 Hours of Final Exam.
- Multiple choice examination (15 MCQ exam).
- Certificate of Completion will be awarded to participants who have achieved at least 80% attendance, pass the final test.
Logic Institute for Training and HR Development was formed in Bahrain in 2010. It was founded by a group of highly educated and successful Bahraini who are adamant on developing and improving the level of Training in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Thus, Logic’s management philosophy envisions Logic to be recognized as a leading institution that provides high quality of training, through inspiring its trainees towards their professional development to their outmost performance.
Logic programs are mainly in CIPS, ICM, English Language, IT programmes, Health & Safety (CIEH), Value Engineering , Soft Skills cTheirses, American Petroleum programs (API) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Each section has an experienced head that coordinates and is responsible to the related affairs of the department. Logic is an approved exam center for UK & USA institutions such as CIPS, ICM, CIEH, API, and Value Engineering and it is toward getting other center approvals from various awarding bodies such as LCCI for English, CIPD for human resTheirces, City & Guilds for retail, Cost Engineering and many others.See all Logic Institute courses