The CIA qualification, awarded by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains a standard by which individuals can demonstrate their competence, professionalism and ethics in the field of internal audit.
Earning the CIA designation is a valuable accomplishment and a professional advantage at all stages of your career, from a chief audit executives to a student enrolled in an accounting, business or other financial degree program.
The CIA designation is more than just proof of what you know and what you have achieved – it’s the best way for auditing professionals to communicate to the world that they are prepared to meet challenges.
The CIA exam consists of three parts:
- Part I (Internal Audit’s Role in Governance Risk and Control)
- Part II (Internal Audit Practice)
- Part III (Internal Audit Knowledge Elements)
About Execellence Training CentreExcellence Training Centre, although not a very old player in the market has very quickly grown into the largest and the most reputable professional accountancy training institute in the country.
Our achievements started coming from our very first session when our first CIMA student Mr. Binas secured a worldwide position in one of the subjects. After achievements have continued to come in. At this point in time, we are:
- The pioneers of CIMA qualification in Qatar
- The only CPA Australia exam centre in Qatar.
- The only Deakin University exam centre in Qatar.
- The only training centre with full time lecturers.
- The first CBA centre for CIMA in Qatar
- The first approved CIMA tuition provider in Qatar
- The authorized CBE centre from ACCA U.K
- The authorized tuition provider of ACCA U.K
- The only source of CFA, CIMA and many other books in Qatar with a delivery time of no more than two days