- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Months
- Locations Heliopolis
In this course, you learn the IIA standard for CIA Certified Internal Auditor ® standard required to pass the CIA® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the CIA® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education CIA ® attendance Certificate.
Is the global certification of internal auditors as a criterion that determines the individuals to prove their competency and professionalism in the field of internal auditing, since the program’s launch in 1973 has opened many doors for them and opportunities for practitioners all over the world and to facilitate and manage complex responsibilities of internal audit and the daily has a key role in the success of their organizations.
- Part 1: Internal Audit Basics
- Part 2: Internal Audit Practice
- Part 3: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
- Graduates of business schools and management.
- Experts of government Financial audit
- Experts of Financial Audit for Non – Profit Organizations.
- Auditors of Investment Activities
- Experts Financial Audit in Banks and Banks.
- Experts Of auditing Financial Companies and Financial Managers
- Experts Of audit of the Financial Lending Institutions And Funding
- Experts of Tax Audit.
- Experts Of Government Financial Audit.
The CIA program is Composed of Three Parts:
Part 1: Internal Audit Basics
- Mandatory Guidance ( 35% – 45%)
- Internal Control and Risk (25% – 35%)
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements – Audit Tools and Techniques ( 28% – 38%)
Part 2: Internal Audit Practice
- Managing the internal audit Function ( 40% – 50% )
- Managing Individual Engagements ( 40% – 50%)
- Fraud Risks and Controls ( 5% – 15%)
Part 3 : Internal Audit Knowledge Elements:
- Governance / Business Ethics ( 5% – 15%)
- Risk Management (10% – 20%)
- Organizational Structure Business Process and Risks (15% – 25%)
- Communication (5% to 10%)
- Management / Leadership Principles ( 10% – 20%)
- It/ Business Continuity (15% to 25%)
- Financial Management (13-23% )
- Global Business Environment (0% – 10%)
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses