- Duration 250 Hours
- Locations Mubarak Al-Abdullah
The CFA charter is the most prestigious, globally recognized standard designation in the field of Finance. Issued by the CFA Institute-USA, CFA Program bridges industry practice, investment theory, and ethical and professional standards to provide investment analysis and portfolio management skills.
- Flnancial & Investment Professionals
- A bachelor's degree, be in the final year of your bachelor's degree, or have at least four years of qualified, professional work experience.
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning
PACE extends the resources of GUST into the community by providing high quality learning opportunities for learners of all ages to enrich their lives, enhance their professional qualifications and promote their careers.
To offer world-class, continuing and professional education, lifelong learning opportunities and innovative learning solutions in a stimulating environment with superior services that will lead to professional development, personal enrichment, successful career transitions, academic growth, world-class human capital and a premier working environment.
To be the first and best resource of education, training and applied research for the improvement of the quality of life of the citizens of Kuwait and the GCC region.See all Professional Advancement and Consulting Education (Pace) courses