Gain the combined technical, economic, legal and managerial expertise for the quantity surveying profession. This innovative course take quantity surveying to the next level. Impress your employer by adding this designatio n to your qualification. Enroll today.
The learning activities within this advanced course draw on both the hypothetical situations commonly found in quantity surveying and from one’s personal experience within the workplace.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers (RICE - USA) Royal Institute for Chartered Engineers or widely known as RICE is one of the world’s largest engineering institutions in the world. Located in Texas, USA it was established by professional engineers came who believed that being an engineer doesn’t stop after you graduated and labeled as one of the top people who earn a good income but believed that engineers need to continue seeking for higher qualifications for a much better life, network and opportunities.
Knowledge of Human Development Authority (KHDA - UAE) The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai.
- High Authority Council for Arab Engineers (HACAE)
SOME CAREER POSSIBILITIES
With a qualification in quantity surveying career possibilities include contracting or private quantity surveying, building surveying, construction management or consultancy, accountancy and financial services management or estate management. International opportunities may also be possible within the field.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Acquired Quantity Surveying Professional Diploma OR
- Any experience in engineering and construction field
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
- for professionals who have worked in the commercial or contractual management of construction
- for anyone pursuing a career in Quantity Surveying and related disciplines and having a particular interest and specialising in all or some aspects of Quantity Surveying
- inpiduals who currently may work as quantity surveyors and assistant quantity surveyors, contract managers, estimators, facilities managers or project managers.
- Professional Development
- Construction, Design and Sustainability
- Design economics and cost planning
- Quantitative Methods
- Contract practice
- Contract Administration
- Health and Safety
- Risk management
- Pre-contract Practice
- Tender Documentation
- Dispute Resolution
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Quantity Surveying Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying