PwC's Academy is an Approved Training Provider* for CIPD. With the highest number of face-to-face contact hours in the Middle East, we offer unparalleled support to ensure that candidates have all the knowledge, skills and training to become CIPD qualified.We offer classroom training for Level 3 Foundation Certificate and Diploma in HR and Level 5 Intermediate Certificate and Diploma in HR. *Subject to final CIPD approval
This course includes :
- A comprehensive training experience with 120 hours of classes for Certificate programme and 150 hours for Diploma programme
- Practical application of knowledge through case studies, role plays and mock interviews Tutorial webinars on assessments
- Access to a student portal which includes the essentials books, learning materials and the ability to submit assessments
- Support courses specially designed to help candidates clear assessments and get qualified
- Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates are eligible to receive a certificate from CIPD and can use the designation Associate CIPD
CIPD Foundation Level 3 Qualification in HR:
The CIPD Level 3 qualification is suitable for candidates who are new to the HR role or those who have worked in HR for a number of years but do not have any formal qualification
CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Qualification in HR:
The CIPD Level 5 qualification is suitable for experienced HR Professionals looking to develop their management skills, working as independent consultants within HR or for those who are responsible for HR activities in an organisation where HR is not a specialist function. Candidates should either have the required work experience or have completed the Level 3 qualification.
Benefits from this course:
- Highest number of face to face contact hours in the Middle East
- High quality trainers with both industry and training experience, particularly in the Middle East
- Bilingual (English, Arabic speaking) faculty
- Potential Internship and graduate recruitment opportunities at PwC
- Flexible schedules to suit the requirement of working professionals
- Focus on helping candidates get qualified by offering support courses such as Memory Techniques, Writing Skills, Content Generation
There are no exams in CIPD. You will be assessed on an on-going basis.
About PwC's Academy
PwC Academy is the educational business of the global organisation PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Our goal is to give people greater knowledge, competence and expertise in finance and business. Our foundation is our team of expert professionals, who convey their wealth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.
We offer a variety of training courses covering professional qualifications, financial competencies, and management skills. The courses are based on both the individual experiences of our experts and the best practices of PwC Global. We constantly adapt our courses to meet the needs of modern business and tailor them to our client’s requirements. PwC’s Academies in the Middle East are part of PwC’s growing network of Academies which are present in over 30 countries worldwide. Through the network of PwC’s Academies we continually exchange best practices and successful methodologies to ensure that we are consistently providing industry leading training programmes.See all PwC's Academy courses
CIPD Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.