- Locations: Kuwait City
- Duration: 31 Sessions
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a professional credential awarded by the CFA Institute in the United States of America. A candidate who successfully completes the program and examination is awarded the "CFA Charter" and becomes a "CFA Charter-holder"
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certificate curriculum and exam aim at providing professionals with an in-depth understanding of Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance, and Ethical and Professional Standards for practice of profession. Business owners and customers realize that the CFA designation reflects a perspective of the global investment and an effective understanding of the global market.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA Institute) based in the United States of America.
This review class covers the core sections and a series of sample exam questions that provide participants with a "feel" of the format and the types of questions encountered on the three levels of the CFA exam. Participants will gain:
- A globally relevant knowledge that bridges theoretical knowledge with the practical skills needed in the day-to-day profession.
- A great solid grounding in financial knowledge and expertise.
- Charter-holders are trusted, object experts who have been trained in investment ethics are held accountable to a strong code of ethics.
- Charter-holders earn instant credibility with peers, employers, and clients.
- Have the most up-to-date and advanced skills.
- Have advanced Financial Analysis Skills.
- Enhance your finance career path.
Who Should Attend CFA Review Course?
- All job levels specialized in Accounting;
- All job levels specialized in Investment, and
- All job levels specialized in Financial Analysis.
CFA Examination Eligilibilty
Registration for the exam requirements:
- Have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college, or
- Be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration, or
- Have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related), or
- Have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. (Summer, part-time and internships do not qualify)
CFA Exam Structure
Level I exam consists of two sessions, each has 120 multiple choice questions, covering all topics (3 hours each session - total of 6 hours)
Level II exam consist of two sessions, each has 10 item set questions.
Level III exam consists of two sessions:
- Morning Session: Constructed response (essay) questions(usually between 8-12 questions, each with several sub-parts)
- Afternoon Session: 10 item set questions
About Baker Tilly Kuwait
We_They is one of the leading firms in Kuwait providing audit, tax and business consulting services.
In We_They, we influence and are influenced by all the elements surrounding us within the State of Kuwait as well as the global arena.
Our identity is reflected in our vision, our mission and the set of values we believe in and work upon. We also take into account the stakeholders associated with our existence, namely Baker Tilly International network in which we are an independent member, our staff who invigorate our firm, and our suppliers supporting our business activities.
We realize that the main reason for our existence is to meet the requirements of customers. We exert tremendous efforts to meet such requirements within the frameworks of quality and independence, which will ultimately help their business grow and prosper.See all Baker Tilly Kuwait courses