Earning the CFA charter demonstrates a mastery of the analytic and decision making skills needed in today's fast paced and competitive work environment. Our programme prepares candidates for levels I, II and III through a comprehensive preparation series followed by an intensive revision boot camp programme.
The course will cover all the 10 topics in detail: ethics, quantitative analysis, financial statement analysis, economics, portfolio analysis, corporate finance and the analysis of stocks, bonds and alternative investments. You will:
- Gain understanding of curriculum concepts and principles
- Apply tools and techniques in exam type questions
- Decipher complex formulae and theories
- Learn tips and techniques to score higher on the exam
- Form efficient study and revision plans
- Fresh graduates or students in the last year of college
- Professionals working in finance, banks, investments, insurance and other related fields
- Experienced individual looking to diversify and attain a globally recognised qualification
How will I benefit from taking this course/what career paths will be open to me?
The CFA charter is an investment credential that, for more than 60 years, has been the global standard for embodying the integrity, dedication and advanced skills needed to build a stronger, more accountable financial industry. The CFA is the world's most highly respected and challenging credential in the finance industry. CFA charter holders are unique in that they have:
- Globally relevant knowledge
- Realâ€'world expertise
- Ethical grounding
- The ability to earn industry respect
- A global community
Membership of the CFA institute
The CFA designation is a mark of distinction that is globally recognised by employers as well as a host of other organisations including over 125 distinguished universities and colleges and regulatory bodies across the world. Earning the CFA charter demonstrates a mastery of the analytic and decision making skills needed in today's fast paced and competitive work environment.
How will I be assessed?
To become a CFA charter holder, you must meet the eligibility requirements which include passing three exams, Levels I, II and III, and accumulating 48 months of approved work experience. The CFA exams vary in their format and structure.
- Level I 240 multiple choice questions
- Level II 20 item sets
- Level III Essay style questions and 10 item sets
Each exam is 6 hours long. Level I can be taken in June and December. Level II and III can only be taken in June.
The CFA Institute Board of Governors sets the minimum passing score for each level every year.Updated on 29 October, 2019
About PwC's Academy
About the Institution
Testimonial of former student:
" I am extremely pleased with my experience at PwC and I would not have been able to clear Level 1 otherwise. I plan to enroll for Level 2 as well'' !!
" Tutors were great, patient, and were easy to learn from. Materials provided were very helpful for understanding the curriculum topics."
CFA Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.